Senior DevOps Engineer
Plutus is one of the hottest FinTech start-up's, with a mission to bridge the gap between the traditional payment infrastructure and the blockchain, we're making it possible for owners of Bitcoin and Ethereum to spend their money in any high street store anywhere in the world via the Plutus Tap & Pay app for mobile.
We're a distributed team working 100% remotely, we are passionate about our product, we have a great engineering culture, and we're looking for other talented individuals to join us to disrupt the finance industry.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer interested in improving our highly available, robust and secure platform on AWS. You will be responsible for architecting and implementing these solutions, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product development. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Design, implement and test scalable HA solutions
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical fixes
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
Implement tools and processes for proactive incident approach, such as monitoring and alerting
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer in AWS environment
- 2+ years of Docker and Kubernetes
- 2+ years supporting node.js
- 2+ years of supporting and administration of Postgres database
- 2+ years of experience in a CI/CD environment, preferred knowledge of Drone CI
- Good understanding of Rancher
- Good understanding of Ansible
- Good understanding of the Elastic stack (Grafana, logstash, ELK)
- Good understanding of Jira and working in an Agile environment
- Fluent English
100% remote working.
Flexible working hours.
A development team made by developers, for developers.