Junior Product Operations Manager
Product Management sits at the centre of the business and is critical to the success of all functions. We are a cutting edge Fintech, with revolutionary products in the scope. We are currently looking for a passionate graduate or maybe you have a junior Business Analyst background looking to develop into product management.
This is a small but fast-growing company - we enable customers to combine fiat and crypto spending in one card with a pipeline of financial features; the tech driven business is expanding and needs an extra pair of hands.
We are now looking for a Junior Product/Operations Manager who is willing to learn the ropes and be guided and mentored by senior product team and to learn and master the skills of becoming a full fledged Product Manager one day.
What can I expect to do/learn:
- Learn to set up and monitor A/B testing procedures to run product features test.
- Co-own an internal reporting tool - writing requirement, user stories, run sprints.
- Take ownership and manage some conversion funnels.
- Research and help define sub section of Phase 2 Go-To-Market strategy.
- Looking for obvious problems, raising bugs and documenting requirements. Writing up patterns in data problems when identified, passing info to Head of Product.
- Validating features with customers, ensuring we are building the right things - reducing risk that we might not be building what they value.
- Work with Product Support Team on handling customer found issues and guide them to resolutions.
- Work on a variety of tasks that will contribute to the roadmap of the company/product.
- We will teach you the Product Management methodologies, if you come with the right attitude and aptitude to learn
- Systems thinker (not process / paper-work driven).
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving and developing clean solutions.
- Reasonable organisational skills with attention to detail.
- The capacity to multitask and prioritise time effectively.
- Strong potential to articulate clear and persuasive solutions in writing and in person.
- Reasonable level of knowledge Google Suite (Doc, Sheets, Slide).
- Strong sense of curiosity.
- Exhibits our core values: do the right, consistently ship and know what good looks like.
- Ability to not take oneself too seriously.
- A strong will to learn / master a craft.
- Team before self.
We are a highly collaborative team with little micro-management but you'll get lots of guidance and support from your colleagues. Task ownership is key; we strongly believe that freedom and autonomy brings out the best attribute in people.
This could be an excellent role for a junior product manager, recent graduate or if you’re looking for a step into Product.
Dust off your resume - If you feel this could be of interest, come in for a chat! We like bright minds.
£20 - £25K
Must be London based.